当前位置:首页 > 体坛新闻 > 正文

悟空体育官网-山西赛场上再胜对手,士气高涨

悟空体育官网-山西赛场上再胜对手,士气高涨

周末休闲扩展阅读山西赛场上再胜对手,士气高涨:多伦多来客-讨论参观冰球比赛 In this unit David takes the group to a ho...

  周末休闲扩展阅读山西赛场上再胜对手,士气高涨:多伦多来客-讨论参观冰球比赛

  In this unit David takes the group to a hockey game at the Northlands Coliseum in Edmonton, home of the Edmonton Oilers, and Lic Chun gets the autograph of the best hockey player in the world.

  在这个单元山西赛场上再胜对手,士气高涨,大卫带访问团到埃德蒙顿的北方冰球馆看冰球比赛,埃德蒙顿正是石油队的家乡,李纯得到了世界上最著名冰球明星的签名留念。

  DAVID: That's fine, Thank you.

  好的,谢谢你。

  DAVID: It's settled, We can pick up the tickets at the box office tonight.

  就这么定了,我们今晚可以到售票处取票。

  FU: Great.

  太好了。

  DAVID: I guess none of you have ever been to a hockey game.

  我猜你们没人看过冰球比赛吧山西赛场上再胜对手,士气高涨

  CHUN: I haven't

  我没看过。

  LING: Neither have I.

  我也没看过。

  FU: I've read a few things about it in the papers though。

山西赛场上再胜对手,士气高涨

  我在报上看过有关冰球的情况。

  LING:What time does it start. David?

  大卫,比赛几点开始?

  DAVID: Six sharp, But we should get there a little before that if you want to watch the warm up.

  六点整,如果你们想看热身活动的话,我们就早一点到那儿。

  CHUN: Warm-up?

  热身?

  FU: The players prepare for the game for the game by doing a little skating and shooting before it starts, To loosen up.

山西赛场上再胜对手,士气高涨

  就是运动员们在比赛开始前做些滑行,射门等准备活动,放松一下。

  CHUN:Who told you that?

  谁告诉你这些的?

  FU: I read about it.

  我看来的。

  CHUN: The warm-up...That's something I'd like to see.

  热身...这个我倒想看看。

  DAVID:We'll have an early dinner and meet inside the front entrance,How about 5:15?

  我们早点吃晚饭,然后在前面的入口里见面。五点一刻怎么样?

  LING: That's fine.

  好的。

  DAVID: That'll let us pick up our tickets and find our seats.

  这样我们有取票和找座位的时间了。

  CHUN: And watch the warm-up.

  并且还能看到热身了。

发表评论

最新文章